Faculty of Digital Media – Furtwangen University (HFU)
Since February 2019, Fraunhofer IPM cooperates with the Furtwangen University of Applied Sciences (HFU) as part of a five-year Fraunhofer-University Cooperation Program.
Christoph Müller, Professor for computer graphics at HFU, leads the newly established working group "Smart Data Visualization" in the Object and Shape Detection Department.
His research foci include:
- Real-time 3D visualization for industrial and medical applications
- Interactive visualization solutions for measuring technology
- Photorealism in real-time computer graphics
- Software engineering in 3D computer graphics
- Synthetic training data for AI-based image classification